Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do girls get attracted to guys who drive fox body mustang?

·
Registered
206 Posts
HAHA, women like nice cars, and fox body mustangs are NICE cars, so yes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Personally, I'm more attracted to a guy on a sports bike :gringreen As for cars, I'm more interested in the car then the guy.
I'm a weird girl :laugh:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I think it takes a special girl to like a foxbody. Girls love my 04 GT.. It dint get me laid though Hell my gf left me for a guy who drives a Fiat 500 with a catback. Cars don't do us ****!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think with foxbody mustangs a lot is dependant on the condition of the car. The amount of time and work you put into the car show that you are a devoted person

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Depends on how well you trim your mullet.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hahah yea it takes a certain girl. If there into cars then they should. I have a zx10 and a lot more girls notice that then the foxbody. More guys come up to me and check out the fox lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
True more men will be attracted to the foxbody. All men loved my 98 z28. Girls give me some attention on the 04. Chicks dig stangs. Just not fox body's

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mustangs attract the sausage-
My wife used to joke that my Roush 427R was a sausage magnet-
My 2012 5.0 doesn't attract much attention at all-
You want a chick that likes you, not your ride.......

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
If you just want them to like you for the night I am sure there are sections of your town where a few well placed $20's will get you all the lovin' you need, lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
If your only game is the car, you ain't doing good.

Don't believe me? Ask the Fiat guy above.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well i dont know???? At my age i am just lucky i have HAIR and all my teeth. Other than that normally when i pound a 302 or a Chevy Camaro from stop light to stop light the girl in the car normally respects this old DOG. After all i am not in the market for a date at my age. But a nice Mustang always works and takes the EDGE OFF. A great conversation piece. Unless you meet up with the Midnighter at a stop light. As always Piece Tom

:dance::woo:

·
Registered
137 Posts
If a woman don't like a mustang she ain't worth having

05 Satin Silver V6, black leather, 5 speed, shaker 500, pypes dual exhaust, no mufflers, shorty headers, GT front & rear bumpers, Bullitt grille, painted mirrors, painted rocker mouldings, smoked AM OE style headlights w/6K HIDs, smoked turn signals w/amber LEDs, clear rear side markers w/red LEDs, all other lights are LED, 3" Kaenen cowl hood, black UPR hood pins, k&n CAI, Red top Optima, SCT SF3/X3 tuner, 17x8" AM Bullits, red painted calipers, GT front brake upgrade, AM black fuel door, trunk blackout, sequential taillights, spoiler delete, faux gas cap delete, 3rd brake light delete & I'll update this if I can think of anything else.

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
My 5yo daughters soccer team is the Mustangs. They all love my car, sorta like the team mascot. My other daughter is always asking me to drop her of at school with the top down. They are both adorable cute. :bigthumbsup

It is much easier to impress girls when you stop trying- and just do what is natural. Drive the fox because you like it. Spend mor time and money under the hood then outside, and when you know you have a badass ride you won't have to prove it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well at my age it makes no difference. Lost some hair and it is GRAY. Saggy in the middle and over the CAVITY PRONE YEARS. Have some real cool rides and sometimes meet a young guy with a Mustang at a stop light with a cute girl in the pass side seat. Most of the time the guy looks at this old dude and tells his girl passenger he is going to smoke this BLACK T BIRD. Not happening it is the MIDNIGHTER. So he has the cute girl and he has the age advantage but i have the MIDNIGHTER. That normally means embarrasment to his EGO and his macho ride. You see those stop light encounters can get ugly when someone meets up with the MIDNIGHTER. Normally it is ugly for the MUSTANG. With that yes a cool mustang always works. Especially with the CHICKS. Ride on and enjoy your stang. That is unless you are at a stop light next to the MIDNIGHTER. Just having some fun hummer this old man Peace Tom!!!:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Just testing why i cant post or read beyond first posra

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.