Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do i need to notch my stock pistons for 2.02 intake valves 160 exhuast valves thx:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
128 Posts
nah u dont i have mine at that and i dont need it i think it is at 208 correct me if im wrong that you need to notch your pistons

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes you need to notch your pistons For 2.02's. 1990stangtt In another thread you said you have stock heads. Me and a buddy measured an opened up shortblock to see if it would work with 2.02's and it was too big. Please do not listen to him he gives false information

·
Registered
128 Posts
thats what the guy said that i got it from he said 202 160 and said 208 is when you need em notched

·
Registered
478 Posts
Im still waiting on a pic of your settup 1990stangtt. And do not try and go with 2.02 they will not work

·
Registered
128 Posts
werd than the guy lied to me thats good to here i think im goin to go vitctor thats 2.24 idk man i will take pics once its outta this guys shop my dads a matco guy and has his customers do it so its gunna be like 2 weeks or maybe 3 i will show you im goin to get it dynoed again it dynoed at 5 and change lol i will figure out wuts good with this car and retell you my dad used to be an a mechanic for chevorlet so i will have him look at it and re evaluate it i promise u there is defenetly turbos my bad if the guy lied pics to come soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.