Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some gears and a bearing kit from mustangtuning and when the package shows up, there is no bearing kit. So I call their hot line and wait on hold for fifteen minutes. The representative told me they would have the bearing kit shipped out the next day (which was Friday). I called back today to check on the order and he explains to me that the kit is being shipped out today. WTF?! I guess that's what you get for free shipping....

One more vote for gefracing.com

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Wow, thats odd i have order a few things from mustangtuning.com and i have never had any problems from them. You must have been the unlucky one to fall for a stupid error. Anyhow i hope it all gets straightened out.

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
carguy1985 said:
Wow, thats odd i have order a few things from mustangtuning.com and i have never had any problems from them. You must have been the unlucky one to fall for a stupid error. Anyhow i hope it all gets straightened out.
Same here, I ordered my gear from them and got it the very next day. It did take awhile to get the x-pipe, but I believe they are drop shipped straight from Pypes.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eh...maybe i just have **** for luck :sosad:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
have ordered several things from there w/o problems. After I had problems fitting their 10.5" deep-dish wheels on my current brake setup, they modified their website to include that info. Seems like okay place to me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
diddo! Ordered my chin spoiler and grill delete from them about a year ago, went perfectly. Sorry bout' your luck!

·
Registered
169 Posts
sorry to hear that man. i just ordered my 3.73 gears with the bearing kit from them tonight. hopefully i don't have the same problems:eek:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've had a few issues myself with them, but nothing worth mentioning and nothing that would make me pass up on a good deal from them.

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts
the98stang said:
No everything is fine now, but I wouldn't order from them again if I was in desperate need of a part.
so ud rather pay for shipping, get a part no shiped and have to deal with all that bs?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I try to order everything I can from Mustang Tuning and I've never had any problems at all. I hate when people post stuff like this when something doesn't go "perfectly". You should just be happy your getting free shipping....big deal it took a couple of extra days.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jjtgiants said:
I try to order everything I can from Mustang Tuning and I've never had any problems at all. I hate when people post stuff like this when something doesn't go "perfectly". You should just be happy your getting free shipping....big deal it took a couple of extra days.
First of all, it did not "just take a couple of extra days". They NEVER shipped me my item. And that is not the only thing that pissed me off. There customer service was CRAP, and I had to call them 3 times to remind them to ship my item. Yes, I'll admit not every company can be PERFECT, but at least they can do is be curtious about it. Anyway, I was just saying I'd buy from them again, but only if I didn't need that part RIGHT away. Because more than likely it would take a while to be shipped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.