Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a grill delte from them last week. For some reason they charged me for the grill and another charge that was later said to be a kind of holding charge to make sure the transaction goes through When I first contacted them about the problem they told me that it had been resolved and that I would have my money back. Guess what no money. Now I will paste this e-mail I sent to them today because it explains a bit more about what happened and I'm too busy, tired, angry to type it all over again.

I will first refresh your memory as I am sure you have many customers to deal with. My name is Rolando Felizola I ordered a Mach 1 grill delete. My account was charged the $79 for the grill delete with shipping and taxes. But my account was again charged $81 from you (steeda) at the same time. I sent an e-mail asking why I was double charged. At first I was told that it had been fixed. A day or two later the money was still missing from my account. I sent another e-mail asking for my money and I got a response about it being a kind of holding charge until the order was completed. The grill was shipped Friday and delivered yesterday. Still no money has been returned! I have tried to be nice and understanding but now I'm just upset. If I don't get my money back by Wednesday of next week I will take more serious action. And keep in mind that I will let every message board know what happened to me as I am not happy at all. I will also let everyone I come into contact with at car shows, drag nights etc. about the horrible attention I have gotten from your company.

Sincerely,
Rolando Felizola

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I deal with Steeda often and never had a problem, this could be an isolated incident. Call them, no eMails, complaints over the net have little to no effect, a call can get things solved faster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts