Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a few members have made fantastic suggestions for new or modified ideas to implement
on the site. Is there something you would like to see added or changed here?
Now is the perfect time to speak out!! So lets' here it...:scratchchin

S

·
0 Posts
Yup, I would like to see a few free vending machines and one heck of a huge beer cooler thats always stocked full of cold beer :happy

On a serious note, Ronda is absolutely correct. This is an excellent time to suggest any new features or improvements you would like to see with our forums and our site. Each and every suggestion and idea will be reviewed and given full consideration. We will continue to do our best to improve the site for all of our members but it would sure be helpful if we could do it with your ideas and suggestions. :scratchchin :helpsmilie:

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Heyyyyy I'm on board for that.
I think there's been quite a few great suggestions made lately, the one I have is to make it more known that there's an actual chat room here. I didn't even know for several months that there was one and I needed a map to find it. Maybe if it was more obvious, more would use it?

S

·
0 Posts
Great suggestion Denne. Were you thinking of something spefici or just making the link more visable on the site?

·
Registered
194 Posts
this isnt a suggestion really but just a heads up. In the "Test Area" Forum under the description it says test your sigs and "avators" shouldnt it be Avatars?

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good eye! Admin should fix it soon! Thanks

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
the only thing that I would like to see changed is the annoying adds when you're reading through text and you're scanning with the mouse and you scroll over it and it pops up an ad with some weird advertisement on it. It's called vibrant ad (its the text that gets underlined and turned blue when you type certain words into a post.

Other than that, I'm satisfied with this forum :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I'll offer a friendly suggestion if I may...On another forum I use they have a pretty convinient feature on posts that haven't been read yet. When you log in the forum remembers what threads you have viewed. When you click on a thread there is a symbol on the left next to the title which is either grey or yellow. Its yellow when someone makes a new post under the thread. Once you click that thread, it is no longer yellow indicating that you have read all CURRENT posts in that particular thread. Just a suggestion, this site is the BEST thank you all for creating a place for people like me to learn!

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I'll offer a friendly suggestion if I may...On another forum I use they have a pretty convinient feature on posts that haven't been read yet. When you log in the forum remembers what threads you have viewed. When you click on a thread there is a symbol on the left next to the title which is either grey or yellow. Its yellow when someone makes a new post under the thread. Once you click that thread, it is no longer yellow indicating that you have read all CURRENT posts in that particular thread. Just a suggestion, this site is the BEST thank you all for creating a place for people like me to learn!
It already does this. The little envelopes to the left of each thread will change color. Envelope open=new posts. Envelope closed=no new posts.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about more display options within our profiles? Such as picking your top buddies to always display first. Expanding the count of buddies to display from 6 to maybe up to 12?
Any others???

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I forgot all about this. Yes, what I meant was to make it more visible that there's a chat room. Right now, you look under "tools"... I'd never think to look under that option for a chat room. Just when I was exploring did I find it and I'm guessing it'd be used a lot more because to keep PM'ing a friend and having a discussion that way takes a while. Maybe just make the link readily visible without hunting for it?

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would love to see in the members galleries an easier way to see which photo received the new comment...
( New! 1 Comment(s) )
attached to the photo. I think it would be nice for those of us who have mutiple galleries and pics!

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Would love to see in the members galleries an easier way to see which photo received the new comment...
( New! 1 Comment(s) )
attached to the photo. I think it would be nice for those of us who have mutiple galleries and pics!
I like that idea... It's not very intuitive the way it is now.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah! I have to open every picture to find the new post and on DIAL UGH UP that takes forever!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
I can imagine how that'd be, it's UGH even with broadband having to hunt for the comment.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How about a thread dedicated to Job classifieds? listing positions available or someone asking if there is a job opening in their area.

·
Registered
344 Posts
i think there needs to be a engine swap section for threads. Engine swap questions are hard to figure out where to place. so a whole section on it would be cool.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i know this is an old thread but i was wondering if you could make it possible to favorite pics from the gallery we like .....so its easier for us to go back and find the ones we like since most you can't save .......you know only viewable from your profile not to anyone else ..and maybe add that to the statistics/ratings

that would be cool

for now i just save the url and go to it with my ihpone and save it hahaha

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm going to second the notion of getting rid of the Vibrant Ad thing...is that going to cost a ton? If so could we make donations for it? lol

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.