Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was around and about today, while I go through my play list on my mp3 player and notice that depending on what type of driving I do changes the music I listen to for example if I am cruising around I listen to something slow or some classic rock, when I feel the need for speed I put some fast pace music on. So what type of music do you listen to while your in your stang.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
yup
country around town, some times rock

highway i like rock

back roads... EAST BOUND AND DOWN LOAD IT UP AND TRUCK IT!

my smokey and the bandit sound track!

only on the curvey roads lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
I almost always prefer fast hard rock. When I'm cruisin' with my pops headed to a car show I'll play the oldies but goodies. If I'm carving up some technical S turns I love fast beat techno. Quiet Sunday nights I like to cruise with the blues.

R

·
0 Posts
Commuting I will play some light stuff like classic rock.
Cruising around town it is Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly and other upbeat stuff. Windows rolled down and the volume cranked.
Back roads and having fun it is Metallica, Fastway, Dragonforce and the like.
I too have a liking for East Bound and Down for those curvy backroads.:bigthumbsup

Today I lit up some tires and ran through the gears on a back road to Through Fire and Flames by Dragonforce.

·
Registered
56 Posts
metal and techno get me going.

I love the feeling of ripping down the high way with the woofers bumin and stomping the kickdowns past some **** box

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Metal and Techno do it for me too. For me, the Techno really gets me wanting to speed because it makes me think of playing Ridge Racer, lol.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Britney Spears windows down and Shaker 500 crankin, some good Backstreet Boys gets me going for some spirited driving. Nothing like some new kids on the block "hanging tough" for a good stop light to stop light race!:evilchuck Some times Kenny G and Yanni on long road trips or some Cindi Lauper! I really miss good solid bands like O Town, man those guys had skills. I like pulling up at car shows jamming my Enya cd, there is just something about Enya and car shows that just fits.:bigthumbsup (anyone who took this seriously or sat back and said me too in reference to any of this music needs their head examined and the keys to their Mustang taken!)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL nothing better then sitting at the light blaring Hit me baby one more time to show people whos boss:gringreen. Like the turnout from this :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dunno bout britney, maybe if i had a cobra i could pull it off but theres nothing worse then looking like a tool then getting smoked.

·
Registered
312 Posts
yup
country around town, some times rock

highway i like rock

back roads... EAST BOUND AND DOWN LOAD IT UP AND TRUCK IT!

my smokey and the bandit sound track!

only on the curvey roads lol

I was driving down the freeway a couple days ago and this tune came on!! All of sudden I was gaining on 90 mph!!!

Had to remind myself to slow down. We're gonna do what they say can't be done!! Great tune.

Some song make me want to drive fast.....HOT ROD LINCOLN is one

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Britney Spears windows down and Shaker 500 crankin, some good Backstreet Boys gets me going for some spirited driving. Nothing like some new kids on the block "hanging tough" for a good stop light to stop light race!:evilchuck Some times Kenny G and Yanni on long road trips or some Cindi Lauper! I really miss good solid bands like O Town, man those guys had skills. I like pulling up at car shows jamming my Enya cd, there is just something about Enya and car shows that just fits.:bigthumbsup (anyone who took this seriously or sat back and said me too in reference to any of this music needs their head examined and the keys to their Mustang taken!)
LOL...

you had me worried for a second...that was a horrendous list of musical abnormalities :nogrinner

as for me;
classic rock is the only sound you'll hear in my stang...that, and the exhaust and clicking of the short throw between gear changes lol.

a couple of my favorite get-me-going songs include wild side, kickstart my heart, saints of los angeles, living after midnight,

pretty much anything by def leppard, motley crue, skid row, etc...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i just plug my ipod touch in and let it play! My tbird is just a cruiser and i dont get wild with it at all.
My mustang is a different story. I took the radio out so i dont have that problem!!!! She tends to get a lil silly on the streets!

·
Registered
65 Posts
When cruising around town it's usually classic rock or good ol country lol
but when i'm on the highway or when i wanna drive more aggressive i like to listen to hard rock, metal or maybe some techno lol haha

·
Registered
288 Posts
it all depends if im intense i play metal if im cruising around some rock or country, i like country for long trips it relaxes me:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.