Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Do you name your car(s)? I do...I don't name all of them, just special ones.

My new 2011 V6 3:31 Black pony is named Isabella, 'Bella for short.

Here is a pic.

Let me know if you've named your car and what name? A pic would be nice too!

Mustang_Picture_01.jpg Mustang_Picture_02.jpg

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
i always thought that was the stupidest thing ever.. people dont go around naming their houses. But i also get the connection, therefore i understand, i just dont go up to my coworkers and say hey i just buff out the rear end of "kris" so i prefer not to do it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i always thought that was the stupidest thing ever.. people dont go around naming their houses. But i also get the connection, therefore i understand, i just dont go up to my coworkers and say hey i just buff out the rear end of "kris" so i prefer not to do it.

I car is not a house. It is similar to a pet or family member for me. Not all cars, just the keepers :winks

·
Registered
490 Posts
my cobra's name is Spike :]]

·
Registered
653 Posts
people dont go around naming their houses.
My grandfather named his farm "The Red Shale Farm".

The Governor of New Jersey official residence is called Dumthwacket. What is that white house in D.C. called?

No I never named a car I just call it the Mustang but that is only because I have a purple Plymouth van that I call the van.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I haven't named a car before. Not sure if I will name my Mustang.

I do name my computers. First one was an "A" name, then a "B" name. I have an "Isabella". My last one is an "R" name.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well all of my cars have been considered a project. My new project will be a black on black gt/cs called Night Mare.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've always named the vehicles that I really like or spend a lot of time driving. maybe the guys that don't name them just aren't that fond of their rides. besides you've got to call them something when you either bragging on them or cussing them. a couple of my favorites were my first car, a black 1982 gt named Bertha and my long wheel base with bull horn hood ornament Freightliner I call Stubby

·
Registered
585 Posts
i named mine herman, because it's a real monster... er i mean munster!!!! hahahaha lololololol!!!:kooky:

·
Registered
752 Posts
My '99 Hyundai Accent (82 HP) was named Silver Bullet by friends and co-workers because I drove it like it was some kind of fast sports car (when really 0 - 60 took like 10 seconds...at best) and of course some of them thought it was shaped like a giant Coors beer can.

I named my '03 Cavalier "Speedy" just because it was an ironic thing. Kinda like when you meet a really big person and you find out their nickname is slim.

I didn't give a name to my Sonata...I just called it "the car" "the Sonata" or sometimes "the 'nata"

I named my '06 Mustang "Silver Bullitt" (hence my screen name) because that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it on the lot and I thought the name fitted.

I haven't named my '11 yet and I'm not sure I ever will. I just call it "the ride", "my Mustang", "the Pony" and when I'm feeling spunky..."the whip" but no official name as of now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I bought my 06 V6, my son saw it and named it Flash because he loves Flash McQueen so it stuck to it, when then bought an 06 Convertible PT cruiser and we had to name it Sally....ok it ain't no porche 911 but she's still a cutie. :winks

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.