Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
First car was a 92 Taurus. It sucked.

Next was a 96 Jetta. The "girl's car." :shigrin

The two cars above I drove because that's what my parents got me. Both were purchased for dirt cheap since my mom got them from friends.

I had a 94 V6 Camaro that my friends would refer to as the "Batmobile" due to the length of the car.

My 07 Focus was occasionally called "Whippy" because the license plate ended in "WPY," and you could whip that thing around corners quickly. Or maybe it was because it was the first stick shift car I drove and my friends were getting whiplash? :nogrinner ..Nah, I wasn't THAT bad...

... I hope...

My 07 Mustang V6 currently doesn't have an official nickname yet. Just referred to as the 'Stang. I joke that it's a one wheel wonder due to the open differential (will be fixed soon). Because I love this car so much I do want to give it a name, but haven't decided on one yet. Maybe Delilah, since one of the meanings is night, and it's black. Also I guess it kinda fits since Delilah from the Bible was a seductress, this car seduced me into buying it when I was passing by the dealer on my way to a friends house last 4th of July.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 69 Bronco (on 35's with 5.5" lift) is named Bodine. I am currently building a 71 short wheel base 2wd F100 that goes by the name Shorty. They only get a name if it fits their personality.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think you just named your car my friend.

Dehlila it is! I like the thought you put behind it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My new 2011 Kona Blue V6 is named "Deuce".

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have named my car "5 Venoms" My license plate is also 5VENOMS. It comes from the movie "Five Deadly Venoms". A classic martial arts film. I study Kenpo and am a huge fan of Lo Meng (My favorite martial artist). I just wanted everyone to know that it had nothing to do with Cobras.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sahani for mine. Cherokee for Blue. Sounds great rolling off your tongue. I think I'll get my licence plate with that name. Sahani.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am going to name my new 2011 GT coupe Leona after my grandma. She was the most important influence in my life and she taught me to love Mustangs. I remember sitting on her lap when I was really little and we would talk about how cool I was going to be when I got old enough to drive bc I was going to have a sweet Mustang GT someday.

I named my 2004 silver V6 convertible the Silver Bullet bc I went to Ohio State and we call our Defense the "Silver Bullets". And since I didn't consider it worth being named after my grandma, I thought that was a pretty cool name.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mine hasnt even came in yet. But her name is Brooke :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am going to name my new 2011 GT coupe Leona after my grandma. She was the most important influence in my life and she taught me to love Mustangs. I remember sitting on her lap when I was really little and we would talk about how cool I was going to be when I got old enough to drive bc I was going to have a sweet Mustang GT someday.

I named my 2004 silver V6 convertible the Silver Bullet bc I went to Ohio State and we call our Defense the "Silver Bullets". And since I didn't consider it worth being named after my grandma, I thought that was a pretty cool name.
Go Bucks! O-H-I-O!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Name: Dani California

License Plate: DANI C or DANI CA (later seems too much like danica)

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I wasn't going to name my car. Never have, but I was at the gym tonight and I listened to my Kiss playlist for the first time in a year or so. I think I'm going to call my car "Love Gun".

·
Registered
17 Posts
I named my first car an 01 amazon green focus 4dr. "kermit" .. but by my dumb fault i ended kemits life in an intersection... my 2nd car a silver 03 focus ZX3 is usually called by 1 of 3 names by me or friends... "chode" "lefty" or "party focus" chode being my favorite as his playmate a 95 dodge avenger is called "furburger" by my buddys girlfriend lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I named my first car an 01 amazon green focus 4dr. "kermit" .. but by my dumb fault i ended kemits life in an intersection... my 2nd car a silver 03 focus ZX3 is usually called by 1 of 3 names by me or friends... "chode" "lefty" or "party focus" chode being my favorite as his playmate a 95 dodge avenger is called "furburger" by my buddys girlfriend lol.
Out of curiousity how old are you? :laugh:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.