Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought it a couple days ago. Keep in mind that I'm in California and most things are more expensive. (cars tend to be about $1k more than other states). It's an '01 GT. Body is in excellent condition with very few/minor dings. Color: Clear-coated Silver. It's fully loaded with leather seats, Mach 460 speakers, aftermarket CD stereo system w/ ipod connectivity, automatic transmission, Satin gray GT Racing wheels, pre-installed flowmasters (Not sure what model, but it's a pretty loud low rumble :hihi:, and tinted windows. It has 125k miles on it, but runs like a dream. Payed $7,900 before taxes. I love it so far, but what do you think about the deal?

~Zach
car: Optimustang Prime

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am from California as well and that sounds like a great deal to me. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
831 Posts
Pretty high mileage for the price, but if you take care of it, which im sure you will, it will run for a long time! Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm with pop shot.. I think it's a little high for the mileage, but you got nice options too, and you live in Cali and I live in MO so.. well I don't need to explain that :rollgrin:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sounds a little high for the mileage, i paid 8,800 for mine and it only had 68,000 miles and a few bold ons and saleen wheels on it, but then again i do live in Virginia. Take car of it and you will get your money's worth though.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
A little high, but who cares as long as you're happy with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.