Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen quite a few teenagers running their 'stangs with the 'euro' tail lights (the round ones). I think they make it look rice. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've never liked them on the Mustangs OR the F150s. They look goofy to me.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
nope, look pretty homosexual to me.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Don't do it.....:sterb: if thats what you're looking for opinions for. Though I do like the sequential lights for turn signals.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sir Gayalot :wavey

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Only if you have the VTEC edition Mustang...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I agree it doesnt fit the whole Mustang thing, somethings are better left to the ricers

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I'd never put those on mine. I haven't seen the sequential ones yet. I'll have to look for them...

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Red Light

Red lights rule! Nothing wrong with rice (actually, started as "euro", then got appropriated by the nipponese manufacturers, who actually put them on as oe equipment - lexus, nissan, honda, etc.) - on rice. The oe tail lights on your 03 vert are gorgeous as is, and match the angles of the body. Changing them to some imitation of a lexus layout just adds a dissonant chorde to the Mustang's graphic design chorus.

If you just have to change the rear of your vert (I have an 02, and I like it just as it is), removing the vestigial wing (also known as "bullitizing") and doing a professional paint job on the repaired trunk lid would be an idea...

But leave the poor tail lights alone - all that clear lenses and fake chrome is way tooooo much.

tripleblack

·
Registered
1 Posts
Euro Tail Lights

im not a big fan of the euro lights on mustangs. I don't think they look good at all. The stock ones look 1000 times better.:smoke:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Langod said:
Only if it's a Special Edition Mustang GT-R with a Turbo Rotary and headers.
:heha: I haven't seen that one before!!!!! Speaking of rice, I saw a v6 coupe riced out yesterday morning. It was a blue 97-8 with ricer taillights, 2 fartcans out back, and an aluminum wing, amazingly he didn't want anything to do with me:evillol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
^ the description of the car above makes me want to kill myself

·
Registered
8 Posts
Underw0rld said:
:evilchuck What an ignorant douche!
Haha true that, that was hilarious. Yeh, the silver euros look bad, however I have seen the ones that are not silver but black in the back with the red circular/tubular lights, they look kinda cool. I still just went blacked out taillights, it looks mean on a blacked out car.

That car looks so stupid haha. Cant beleive people sometimes, whatta douche nozzle.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Mustang Dave said:
I've seen quite a few teenagers running their 'stangs with the 'euro' tail lights (the round ones). I think they make it look rice. Any thoughts?
Oh great! you're going to get the Mustang Taliban up in arms again . ..

:eyebulge:

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
I love that video......so it's a turbo rotary with headers...and pistons.....

that dumb ass doesn't even have the slightest clue that a rotary engine doesn't have pistons.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.