Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me find this car anywhere in CA or Oregon

2006 Mustang GT Conv
Windveil Blue And/OR Torch Red
Tan Leather
5 speed

I tried ford dealer inventory but it sucks .. it's outdated, it doesn't have all dealers and it doesn't have advance search options? local dealers don't want to help for nothing!

Please help me find my car :weeps

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Where ya located?

I can get a dealer to help, I have a friend thats a sales manager.

Would you be willing to Order?

]You will probably have to pay MSRP. If you are really serious, the dealer is in Clinton, TN. Email me at [email protected] and let me know if there are any other specifics that you need on the car.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Please use PMs to help out! I will have to delete dealer names etc... Thanks!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I played by the rules before you posted them :wavey

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I guess you did... but you didn't post any dealer info either...

I hope you get 5,000 e-mails... :winks LOL

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I got the dealer doing a locate on it now!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
They found a Winveil Blue, Tan leather, 5-speed, IUP.

Got the Sales Manager and Salesman awaiting.

FYI... I do get somethign out of this... as a referral I get $50 when you buy :handball:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
So, what do you want to do. All I need is your name and telephone number. They are ready to get your car for you....:drool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked at a blue one yesterday .. I think I like red better .. Can you find me the same car with a torch red ext? I think I'm gonna go with a red .. an MSRP would be good ... email me if you find one .. thanks

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
yea.... I can find one... already found a few. They said somethign about $600 to have the car shipped in. Let me know how you would liek to proceed

·
Registered
200 Posts
I work for a Dealer and we have one on our lot, Torch red, GT convert, tan top, manual trans. Might be a demo though, Ill check tomorrow.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I work at a Nissan dealership in columbus, oh. This guys sounds like the typical customer who requests a specific car, and when you find it....ummmm, well, uhhhh, I really want the one you havent found yet and uhhhhh wellll, I dont have my down payment, and uhhhh well uhhhh I gotta talk to my wife...etc etc

·
Registered
502 Posts
jasons99gt said:
I work at a Nissan dealership in columbus, oh. This guys sounds like the typical customer who requests a specific car, and when you find it....ummmm, well, uhhhh, I really want the one you havent found yet and uhhhhh wellll, I dont have my down payment, and uhhhh well uhhhh I gotta talk to my wife...etc etc
Exception taken to this comment. I had pretty much the same detailed specs on my search this summer, and when the salesman took his sweet time getting back to me, I found a car -- the one I was looking for -- down in Richmond and drove to pick it up that same day. So the salesman who may have thought I was "the typical customer" lost a commission. I understand if you tend to see customers through a profiling lens...but you do so at the risk of a lost sale!

·
Registered
829 Posts
jasons99gt said:
holy shite! your post number is 666 !!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
zregime said:
Exception taken to this comment. I had pretty much the same detailed specs on my search this summer, and when the salesman took his sweet time getting back to me, I found a car -- the one I was looking for -- down in Richmond and drove to pick it up that same day. So the salesman who may have thought I was "the typical customer" lost a commission. I understand if you tend to see customers through a profiling lens...but you do so at the risk of a lost sale!

Sir, you dont survive in this business if you dont treat everyone the same. Professionalism is a must. My purpose for making the statement is this. If you want a car, and you are good on the money, why make it difficult on the guy trying to help you? However, I will never lose a sale by not getting what the customer wants.

Believe or not, not every salesperson is trying to screw you. I have an open door policy where I work. I invite customers to come in my office. I'll even show you what I have in the car just to prove I'm not trying to gouge a customer. I guess my point is. If you are serious about buying a car, dont give someone options and then when they deliver, change you mind.

People who work on commission work just as hard as everyone else. Except they dont get paid by the hour. Being in sales has changed the way I buy everything. If I tell someone what I want, they find it, and the money is right...I'm going to buy it. If I didnt buy it, I wasnt really serious. That's not fair to anyone.

No disrespect intended at all.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I agree with the above statement.

IF you go to a dealer and spec out a car, be ready to buy.

I think too many people do this. I have a dealer in town that I bought my Mustang off of that will ge tthis guy his car. 2 days from now... red or blue. He hasn't even emailed me, but Some odd things have been getting kicked back into my email.

I hope he not just a phisher. I would be more than happy to help anyone get a new Mustang from these guys. I have never been treated so good when purchasing a car. THough, it might help I knew a few guys there.. but thats beside the point.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Perry Ford - National City, CA on National City Blvd. I saw one last weekend - same color Windveil Blue and it was a GT convertible. It had 5 salesman circling it waiting for a customer so I went right on by and looked the other direction. I didn't even want it - I just didn't want them trying the sales pitch on me from the sidewalk. One did anyway.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
DO you want to get the car or not. If you don't I am really pissed that I called the Dealer and bothered them. They could have invested that time in actually helping someone that wanted to buy a car. They need to feed their families to. :sterb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts