Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this kid around here that has been driving a 2000 Dodge Stratus *V6* wannabe RT. He keep running into me when I was getting out of my car or when I was at home. He would drive by and rev up his engine at me. One day on my way to an appointment I seen him in front of me. I knew then I was going to race him and get this out of the way. I pulled up next to him and revved up my engine and gave him a gentle smile. He then got a bit of start on me and I dropped it down in second *automatic* and hit the gas. As soon as I hit drive again I was pulling in front of him. I didn't stop pulling till my car was right in front of his. I stayed on it till I knew that he finally gave up. I flipped a nice little bird for all the punk things he did with just revving instead of stopping and calling me out. I have to say that I don't hear anymore rev ups or honestly I haven't seen him in awhile either.

·
Registered
300 Posts
thattaway! I hate it when people do that just because you have a mustang...then you show em who's boss

·
0 Posts
Good kill.
I don't recommend giving him the finger though. That just makes us Mustang owners look bad.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice kill, but could have went without the bird man. I think it just ticks people like that off more when you beat them to just slow back down and act like nothing happened.

·
Registered
260 Posts
You beat him right? Then there should be no need for the bird, thats a good way to get your car vandalized at night by an unusual Stratus owner. Nice kill, but if you won, and even if you didnt, think there should any showing of certain digits? Just my $.02 :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah

I know the bird might of been a bit off hand but it really was funny cause this guy keep calling me out and due to me on being on in house i couldn't just up and find the time to race him. It really made me upset he would drive by my house and rev up his engine. The bird was a bit of hey guess what come by my house again then dont let your car do the talking for ya. I am not fully certain on the top speed hit but I know I bog down at 120 mph and I didnt bog down before I let off the gas. Really need to get a eliminator for that.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Nice kill, Isn't 100+ a little much for the streets though?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey, nice kill, just make sure the speed doesnt get too high on public streets. Stay safe and keep killin

·
Registered
229 Posts
nice kill :happydance:, dont give the bird next time (car got tagged doing that one time).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lonely Streets

I live in a small town and the back roads are fine to race around just got to watch out for the cops being bored and hidding. I never race anywhere that I could harm someone just need to watch for myself and just do the driving. I drive what I need anywhere that I wont hurt anyone to win. :happyhapp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts