Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THINK im getting new rims soon and i really like the blackchrome fr500's. Does anybody here have these wheels or at least a blackchrome wheels in general?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I would love an answer on this. I want black chrome mach 1 wheels:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have them. The 18X9 and 18X10 black chrome FR500 wheels on my 05 GT. Great looking, especially on a black car. BUTTTTT WORD OF CAUTION: Do it through a company you trust and make sure you talk to someone on the phone (or in person) and make it VERY VERY clear that the wheels need to match.

I ordered mine from CruizinConcepts and despite getting the wheels very quickly, they're all different colors. Black chrome is a new process and as such if the rims are not dipped at the same time there is no way to guarantee the same tint on all four wheels. However, when you call to tell them that the wheels are different colors, you get the run around and told to take pictures. Well, ever try taking pictures of chrome or black wheels? The differences are almost impossible to see. Basically, if you don't know the company, or trust them, don't do it. I regret my decision to order from cruizinconcepts, and fast shipping is all well and good except that when the product is wrong and you get the run around when you're trying to get it fixed.

Hot wheels though, sorry about the rant. Cruizinconcepts has me livid about getting my wheels right. I'll never order from them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.