Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wondering if anybody knew if anybody had a sale going on a cdc classic chin spolier.i would like it to be painted to match my car but if not i can get it painted.was just wondering where the cheapest place to get it from is.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
shop around.

i seen some decent deals at american muscle .com

with the discount code even better!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got mine from Brenspeed when they had it on sale, check all the vendors & see who has the best price.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea am has one on sale but it is not the cdc but it looks just like it.does anybody know what the diff is in the two besides about 40 bucks.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
the 05 + ones are cdcs from AM

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I seen them on Ebay at an ok price. I mean what is not expensive on these cars. Sheez.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Mine is still painted Gray, and attached to my bumper, but I can remove it and ship it for 115.00 bux. just needs to be repainted your color.

CDC classic.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Man I would tear one of those things off in a minute out here.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
i got mine unpainted from rpi designs for i believe 190 shipped... now that was a deal... unfortunatley im not impressed with it... the only purhcase i havent been impressed with to date on my car... i mean i like... but the damn chin spoiler wont fit proper.... and i already cut up my stock bumper so i cant even just go back to stock!!!!

oh well... i guess ill just have to live with what i got or street scene gen 1 bumper here i come:gringreen

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Call John at stage 3 tell him Bkid sent you , you will be happy.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I second the rpi designs suggestion. I got mine through them for around 185. That was the best price around (may still be I don't know) and their shipping was pretty quick as it is dropped shipped straight from cdc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.