Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO..i am highly pissed right now...I took my car to get detailed and some clown spilled some sh*t on my reciever, now the paint is spilling from a couple of my buttons..does anybody know where I can get a replacement cd/mp3 receiver for my Shaker 500 system..or any websites for a fresh new reciever for that system...(working on a budget..no more than $150)

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
fnkyscotty said:
YO..i am highly pissed right now...I took my car to get detailed and some clown spilled some sh*t on my reciever, now the paint is spilling from a couple of my buttons..does anybody know where I can get a replacement cd/mp3 receiver for my Shaker 500 system..or any websites for a fresh new reciever for that system...(working on a budget..no more than $150)
Mustang Parts Specialties.

The system is crap anyway, I'd get an aftermarket stereo before I got another OEM head unit.

Are you sure it's out? They're pretty durable . ..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wouldnt be looking at footing the bill, Id be looking to the idiot who spilled stuff to be replacing it. Did you have the work done at a shop or just a individual? Also, have you contacted Ford and tried to have it fixed under warranty? Try cleaning it up real good before taking it to them though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wingzfan said:
I wouldnt be looking at footing the bill, Id be looking to the idiot who spilled stuff to be replacing it. Did you have the work done at a shop or just a individual? Also, have you contacted Ford and tried to have it fixed under warranty? Try cleaning it up real good before taking it to them though.
Thanx for the advice dude...really appreciate it..but im gonna go w/ an aftermarket deck from clutchfield...yeah baby..i also decided to up the budget...

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
Did you try computer contact cleaner?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.