Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hurst shifter in my car and I wanted a hurst logo to put on my car somewhere but I couldnt find one I liked... But then I ran across the Hurst Competition Plus challenger and it has the PERFECT Hurst logo for my car! But I cant find it ANYWHERE. Can anybody help me find it? or possibly know somewhere that can make it? :bounce2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
you can talk to Hurst about getting one

check their website

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked on their website but I didnt see it anywhere. Im thinking that this particular logo was made specifically for the challenger and I cant find another one like it anywhere...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Custom decals

You could have that easily made for you by those decal places in the mall I bet. Just bring that pic on a thumbdrive and ask them to upload it to their pc. Ive had custom shirts made from sites like this:

Here

So you could try that...Id try the mall first tho, just for the convenience.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You should be able to go to the dealership and they can order it for you. I used to have a 69 GTO Judge and I wanted an extra set of the Judge decals and they were able to easily hook me up. If the specialty car is part of their lineup, they will have the ability to get parts for it.... hopefully!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.