Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 93 octane performance tune on a diablo predetor handheld. have any of you guys went in an messed around with spark advance, maf curve, or the wot fuel setting and had any good gains in performance. if so can i get the settings you have putt in so i can gett a little more push in my pony thanks\

Ps. i know if i get a custom tune they will do all this an get better horeses i just want to know what you guys have tried

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
with what they have, i wouldn't mess with it to much with out being on a dyno and possibly asking someone questions based on your dyno.
What would be good for one car might be bad for yours.
With my 05GT with bolt ons and nitrous, i put the WOT to 2% more for the dyno. After the first run, it made some great power but the AF ratio was a tad higher than what the guy liked. so i bumped it up to 6%. It lost about 10rwhp but it was super safe for me to hit a 100 shot.
You could dyno the car and see what it makes and "maybe" play with the timing in small increments or if they know about tuning, they could be cool enough to give you some tips like CPR did for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.