Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a good idea for a project i want to do.

i want to take a 94-95 5.0 mustang hardtop and strip it down to a rolling chassis, weld aluminum door panels and and an aluminum dash in it and put a 428FE under the hood.

i havent been able to find a good donor car to do so with. seeing as ill be replacing so many stock parts im not too concerned with the condition but it would be nice if i found one with decent interior for my current stang

any hints are greatly appreciated

·
Banned
7,170 Posts
take your time. i too was looking for a sn95 body to make a street/strip play toy. finally found a 95 V6/5 speed car for a 1000 bucks. jumped it off and drove it home. interior was pretty good but the exterior was perfect! oh yea, it was on craigs list. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Craigslist, Ebay, Autotrader, junkyards have cars available.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
220 Posts
i noticed you where from missouri. i live near kansas city and surf craigslist all day, there is a 94 on kansas city craigslist for 700 right now, i think its a 6 cyl car. i dont know much about the 94-95 body but if you are doing all of the aftermarket stuff for the motor it being a 6cyl car souldnt matter to much.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i noticed you where from missouri. i live near kansas city and surf craigslist all day, there is a 94 on kansas city craigslist for 700 right now, i think its a 6 cyl car. i dont know much about the 94-95 body but if you are doing all of the aftermarket stuff for the motor it being a 6cyl car souldnt matter to much.
thanks bud. appreciate it. i would prefer it be a 5.0 car though just because i think there would be less that id have to upgrade. brakes, suspension, etc... i mean i would plan on upgrading those eventually but at least it could be driven for a bit without HAVING to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts