Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Mustang V6 Premium
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! New to the forum & Mustangs. Well, sort of. My Dad has had Mustangs for years but I just bought my first one back in March. Picked up a 2014 V6 Premium with manual transmission and 68K miles. Pretty well loaded, too. It has everything except the glass roof as far as I can tell: Mustang Club of America package (203A), Comfort package, Electronics package, Rear Sensing System & Security package, V6 Performance package, and the rear-view camera. It is Sterling Gray, and all stock except for Steeda shifter and hydraulic hood struts. This is my first rear wheel drive car with any meaningful power (I had a 1st-gen RX-7 back in the day, which felt like it had 2.7 HP in comparison). Coming from a long line of hot hatches and high-performance front wheel drive cars, this has been quite the eye opener. Really enjoying the new experience compared to front wheel drive! I hope to do at least one track day next year to get more upper-limit handling experience with this strange new chassis layout. ;)

I work from home these days, so I love turning it loose in the wild whenever I get the chance. Anyone in the area, please let me know if you'd like to go for a drive sometime.

Thanks!
Don

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Welcome.

·
Administrator
4,791 Posts
Welcome don and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

Beautiful car Don, I’m sure you have much fun ahead.

Reactions: don_zielke
1 - 7 of 7 Posts