1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
478 Posts
yeah they would they just need something thats a little different i think they come with the part

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean it needs some thing different

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so will they work, because i dont really like the three stripe lights, and i was wanting to get sequentials, and i know the ones on there wont work with sequentials

·
Registered
69 Posts
they will fit but you will need to buy a pig tail for each light so you can splice in a bigger light or you can get a whole tailight harness for each light....

the 94 95 has 2 main bulbs for brakes and turn and a small bulb that just stays on while the 96-98 has 2 main bulbs and another normal size bulb

just splice in the small bulb wires with the regular bulb pigtail or you can leave it alone and just have 4 tailights until you decide what you want to do:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i am going to need another light blub, and more wire to splice in another light bulb, and if after i did that, could i hook it up with taillight sequencers

·
Registered
69 Posts
you will need a pigtail for the bigger light bulb, it has a different connector... pigtail as in the socket and wires from a car that uses the same bulb, or change the tailight harness

this is the 94 95 tail light harness, it has 2 brake/turn signal bulbs one reverse and one small bulb that just stays on
TAIL LIGHT WIRE PIGTAIL LH MUSTANG 94 95: eBay Motors (item 360194341780 end time Jun-27-10 18:56:17 PDT)

this is the 96-04 tail light harness, it has 2 brake/turn one reverse and one normal size bulb that stays on... this auction is actually pretty cheap if you just wanna buy them off ebay
96-04 Ford Mustang Tail Light Harness Sockets 99 Bulbs: eBay Motors (item 260606936386 end time Jun-19-10 20:33:11 PDT)

·
Registered
69 Posts
the tailights may actually come with a pigtail i think the ones i got did... i would ask unless you just would rather pay instead of messing with splicing the pigtails in!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm just going to leave the tailights that are in there for now and spend money on another mod and if I still want to change them out later then I will think about it and then maybe do it at a later time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.