Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, just wondering what people think. Opinions wanted and if anyone has these installed some pics would be nice.

JDM Projector Headlights

·
Registered
155 Posts
ok here we go

KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Okay, just wondering what people think. Opinions wanted and if anyone has these installed some pics would be nice.

JDM Projector Headlights
I think they look cool. I would love to see them in the car. I assume you put them there because you like them. You are right to ask not to be stoned. Alot of responses comming are going to be very negative. Not authentic Mustang stuff. I say keep you old lights and rock the new ones. By the way I hate the rear lights that are in that style. my 2 cents

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't like the aftermarket taillights at all either. I think the stock ones fit great and look great with sequential kits added.

I was thinking that this was an alternative to the high priced HID headlights lights i've seen. I like the projector look and would be interested in seeing them on a car.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Could use the 'ask seller a question" link and see if they can get you pics of lights installed on car; might help decision. Nothing wrong w/trying something new - that's how we learn things. Not everyone has to like what you like.

·
Registered
502 Posts
For a minute I thought I'd linked to the latest Joan Rivers jewelry collection on QVC...

I'll pass on those...thanks for the heads-up anyways!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
I was thinking that this was an alternative to the high priced HID headlights lights i've seen. I like the projector look and would be interested in seeing them on a car.
Especially a black GT!

·
Registered
599 Posts
I think they would look really good if you were taking your car in the "boy racer"/foose mustang/modern edge direction. They would also be cool if they were real easy to swap out, then you could change styles on the fly.:winks

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Without seeing that application on a car its difficult to say...I'm wondering if that application would clash with the stock grille and lights or if you had a billet grille without the lights, it might look good then.

G

·
personally i hate most headlight swaps on a mustang...and these are no exception...but if you do get them for the ricer in you....be careful at malls...some dope will think the bling is too bling and snatch them out...guaranteed...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redbullet said:
I think they'd look OK, but what's with the LED bulbs, that ruined the look.
I totally agree on the LEDs! I'm not sure what they are supposed to be for. I would consider just stock black with the projectors. There are also the same set with ALL chrome instead of the black surrounds. They do look WAY TOO BLING for me.

I wish someone would come up with something different that is muted and subtle in a projector, HID or combo of the two.

I still need to see these on a car from a couple of different angles to form a solid opinion.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
All I can say is, this is an American car, not a European or Asian car.

Yuck.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Look O.K. to me except for the LEDs. Too ricey. Would also like to know what kind of light those projectors produce.

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
redbullet said:
Day light:?: :cooldude:
No, No...Candlelight! Isn't that how these things are measured?:dunce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts