Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,511 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Registered
11,175 Posts
on a quick search; I find Tire Rack has the tires; they say that they do not come with a wheel, but they probably do sell the wheels too, which you might be able to find with a bit more poking around on their site
Maxxis Spare Tire (tirerack.com)

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Any local salvage yard is a good place to find a factory Ford spare that might not even have ever been used. I would think any 2015-18 Mustang should have the same exact spare tire in the trunk. Call around to a few and ask if they have any 2015 or newer Mustangs in their yard before wasting a trip there.

·
Registered
07 Mustang GT
876 Posts
I'm not a fan of the maypop donut spares. I decided to replace my 12 year old spare with a full size tire and cheap wheel that fit in the well.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
When I ordered my 2011 v6 with 18 inch wheels a spare wasn't offered as an option :(. I 'think' in 2013-2014 you could order one as an option. I ordered a spare from my dealer made for the 2005-2009 Mustang GT. We have the same brakes.....I had to order the wheel, the tire and the jack all separate, cost me around $500 :(. After all these years I have never had a flat tire :) I 'think' it was a $250 option for our 2013-2014 v6 Mustangs :(. I have seen spares for $150 'used' on E-Bay.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts