Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 05/V6(auto) door ajar alarm will beep one time every few minutes while driving. All doors and trunk lid secure. This problem just started about a week ago. Also, I noticed sometime the door locks will not function when starting out. These problems are random and did not want to waste time at the dealer for them to only say they couldn't duplicate the problem. The car has 10,000 miles on her. Anyone else have/had this problem? Any suggestions to correct? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
293 Posts
I had something similar/odd happen about a month ago...

As I was leaving the car wash (excellent quality hand-wash place), I started her up and all was quiet. As soon as I started to move, a steady "beep" started. I stopped and it stopped. Stepped on the accelerator, it started again. No doors open, seatbelt on, etc., etc.

I knew it would drive me nuts if I didn't get it to stop. Pulled into a parking space just outside the detail area of the car wash, shut her down and grabbed the owner's manual. Found nothing in there... and gave up. Started her up again, drove... All quiet and there's been no strange 'beeping' since then.

Sorry this doesn't help your resolve your problem, but apparently there's a glitch somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts