Ford Mustang Forum banner

driver/passenger window function-HELP

2741 8
**SEARCH HAS BEEN DONE***
I'm not sure if this is normal on a mustang , since this is the first year mustangs have come out with this window function "window popping back up when you close/open the door". When I open my door with the window all the way up, it catches on the rubber molding as if the window is to slow in coming down for the door to open. my sisters mini cooper's window lowers really fast when the door open and does not catch the molding at all, as well as my friends g35. You can open their doors pretty fast and have no delay in the window hitting the molding. I now open the door really slow so I won't ruine my window. Does anyone else have this problem?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Here is a link to the other forums web page that I posted this issue on. The problem is called the "Short Drop Glass Feature". There are also other issues with this like, What happens if the window gets frozen open? Does it burn the motor out or pop fuses trying to drop the glass down? Or how about you battery goes dead? How do you open the door to open the hood etc?

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_586561/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#597993
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.