Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My driver's side, wheel well horse/flag emblem fell off yesterday. I called the local ford dealership and they want to charge ~$40 with tax for a new one.

So I want to know if anyone knows how or where to get a new one, other than the dealership, preferably cheaper.

Thank you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
American Muscle dot com. It should be cheaper there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
American Muscle dot com. It should be cheaper there.
I checked them out. Their site is a little vague on the details of item. I can't tell from the pictures if the design is exactly the same. They are definitely close, but I am not sure. I think I will have to call them.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I had thought about it, but then I would have two holes on each fender. I am not welding/painting savvy enough to fix that issue.
I've looked at the one's from AM and they have some Nice One's:bigthumbsup I dont knor if their OEM but you dont have to go with what was on there, find something different that you like and make it your own. AM has a Nice Selection of em:winks

·
Registered
717 Posts
mossmuscle.com also has some. these are the ford ones and come with doublesided 3M tape to mount onto the car.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have a look at partscheap.com web site :winks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Take a look at the 2009 45 anniversary emblems as well. They are great looking emblems and you can custom paint them to match the car if you so desire. I have a pair that I am painting black with Grabber Orange lettering for the 45th anniversary logo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts