Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
ive been considering getting some "good" 130 watt driving lamps and putting them in place of the fog bulbs, then change the wireing so they'll only work with the hi beams.
anyone considered this?
its either that or remove the gt front and install the v6 front, i have no need for fog lites. imho.

·
Registered
758 Posts
donnyonee said:
ive been considering getting some "good" 130 watt driving lamps and putting them in place of the fog bulbs, then change the wireing so they'll only work with the hi beams.
anyone considered this?
its either that or remove the gt front and install the v6 front, i have no need for fog lites. imho.
Heh, what color stang do yo have :laughlitt Be glad to change my redfire v6 front for a redfire GT front with grill and all.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
windveil but i already have the complete V6 front, might have the gt front for sale after the swap. thanks anyways.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Always found the fog lites helpful when going down a dark street and you want to see the sides of the street better in case there are deer or something.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Are the driving lights on the Pony Package higher intensity than the GT Fog lights?
Also, I heard there is a slight difference in the dimensions and the V6 grill is a tad smaller than the GT grill and you would have a slight gap if you install on your GT. It may not be enough to even notice.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
the V6 grill is small enough that id consider not fitting the gt bumper cover. it tends to pull the sides in and besides the mounting tabs across the bottom dont line up. i believe the pony lites are still fogs, please correct me if im wrong, i wll most likely install the V6 bumper and grill on my gt and leave it at that. anyone in so calif interested in a gt bumper/grills/fender liners, windveil blue, excellent cond for $300. [email protected]

don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts