Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone recommend this company? Im looking into getting the PRO MODULAR longblock from them and i just wanted see if they were known for building good engines(reliablty wise). i plan on getting a SC in the near future as well.....

JUST NEED A LITTLE REASURANCE

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
They are well known for building a quality product. If I could afford it I would buy a 331 from them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
If you have a 96 & later Mustang with a modular motor buy the Pro Mod long block with the fully ported PI heads not a 331. If you have a earlier Mustang pre 96 then the 331 would work fine. Their motors are made from quality parts and when you get the Pro Mod setup you should get a free main support girdle. When I get done with my PI head swap my next purchase is a Pro Mod short block & ATI P1SC Intercooler stuffing at least 12# of boost(hopefully 15# with proper tuning).

·
Registered
30 Posts
In the process now of getting the SuperMod 5.0 stroker kit. Been in limbo about getting it but figured that since i am also getting an supercharger too i might as well build the engine to handle the boost better. They seem to know what they are doing but we shall soon see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.