Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Roush or Saleen ducktail spoilers can be installed without having to move the stock trunk mounted Sirius antenna? If anyone has that setup, could you please provide pics?

Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am curious about the Sirius antenna also. MD, can you post a picture of the Sirius OEM antenna? I have an after market antenna and would like to either mount it in the factory spoiler or mount it in a 3D duck tail.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marcus GT said:
I am curious about the Sirius antenna also. MD, can you post a picture of the Sirius OEM antenna? I have an after market antenna and would like to either mount it in the factory spoiler or mount it in a 3D duck tail.
I'm on travel until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
208 Posts
MD07GT said:
I'm on travel until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll try to get some pics this weekend.
Thanks MD. I will be waiting.

I have attached my antenna under the OEM spoiler just to see if it would work and it does. It does not get as strong of a signal but it works well enough. I think if the antenna was under 1 layer of fiberglass/plastic then that would be better.

I am going to buy another OEM spoiler and see if I can put the antenna inside of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is attached to the trink lid just in front of the stock spoiler, hence my question about the Roush or Saleen ducktail spoilers. I really don't want to drill another hole in the trunk lid if I can avoid it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts