Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
hawgman said:
Well, you can get the Dynatech's cheaper at RPMOutlet than on that ebay auction, plus I think you can get free shipping from them. If that helps any...

I know someone that just installed them. Said the kit is first class.
Here is the thread, pictures, and videos
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2005-mustang/dynatech-longtube-headers-installed-41723.html
I read that forum and liked that thread and had been reading it. Thanks for bringing it here, many will benefit from it as well.

I am really really interested in those! I had been emailing rpmoutlet off/on for a few months trying to get a better price out of them and (coincidentally!) I had an email out to them that I received an answer to today.... they said 1195.95 no coupons or discount from that. They did not tell me free shipping either.... I suppose I NEED something like that to order! hahaha.

How do I get the free shipping!???

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm not going to swear to it but I thought I saw something on their web site for free shipping on orders over $1k??? maybe? It may have been a end of year thing though.

I would buy a pair in a heartbeat if they came in 1 5/8". But I have no real plans of forced induction anytime soon so I have no need for the 1 3/4" and the low end torque loss as a result of them while I get my power adder money saved up. Then again, if you read that spec sheet from Kenne Bell that is posted over at mod fords, he says headers are useless and you don't need them.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I agree...

hawgman said:
I would buy a pair in a heartbeat if they came in 1 5/8". But I have no real plans of forced induction anytime soon so I have no need for the 1 3/4" and the low end torque loss as a result of them while I get my power adder money saved up. Then again, if you read that spec sheet from Kenne Bell that is posted over at mod fords, he says headers are useless and you don't need them.
I have been reading the same stuff and think more and more about it when I hear this..... and we do keep insisting FORD did their homework et cetera. I think I will be content easier than I once thought.
"Ditto" on the tube diameter, I figured all along that I would have a SC on this car but I am steering away from it as time goes on... besides I already have two supercharged cars and they sit, and I drive the Mustang!

·
Registered
622 Posts
hawgman said:
Then again, if you read that spec sheet from Kenne Bell that is posted over at mod fords, he says headers are useless and you don't need them.
just from reading through the KB faq a little bit it becomes obvious that at KB they tend to believe that if it ain't a KB supercharger, it's CRAP!!! don't even bother to mod the exhaust, intake, cams, or anything as it's all worthless. just buy a KB and pump up the boost.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yea, I read that PDF that is being posted on the boards on their SC kit for the 05s. They seem to be a bit self adsorbed ( understatement BIG TIME ). They also have no problem contradicting the entire automotive industry on alot of stuff too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts