Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
02 Vortech Roush stage II
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get the best out of my pony, so it's time for a much needed tune. What would be a better deal? Getting a professional dyno tune, or buying a tuner and loading tunes myself? Both will set me back about the same, but from researching and based on knowledge I know that buying the tuner will be a lot more versatile (being able to load different tunes and reload the stock tune at my own desire) However, I know a dyno tune to yield more precise calibration of the fuel system and deliver better results. I guess it's a best of both world's kind of issue... What should I do guys? :worship

·
Registered
183 Posts
if you just have boltons a tuner should do fine but if you have force induction or any major upgrade i would do the dynotune

·
Registered
02 Vortech Roush stage II
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just very minor bolt-ons... I would feel more comfortable doing the tuner just because I would always have it. Not only that, but when I get my rear gears installed I'll be able to calibrate that stuff all myself, not drive 70 miles to the chassis dyno to get it done. Plus, it would be sweet to have :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.