Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno'd my car at UMS Tuning in Tempe, AZ on their DynaPack. 80ish degrees outside. 91 octane gas. 418 rwhp @ 6622rpm 397 rwtq @ 4430rpm

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good power from such little mods! The 5.0's are impressive. It's seldom I see another Arizonan on here, so greetings from Chandler, AZ with a 97 cobra and 97 gt.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Were your track numbers using those same mods? Only reason i ask is your MPH is somewhat low for those power numbers.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
128 Posts
-Good numbers. My tuner couldent seem to break the 400 mark for my car.. I wonder what the differences are? Was the dyno run on a DynoJet? I have heard that every different dyno manufacture shows a little different on the numbers. Although we are about the same on torque. Weird

Edit-Scratch that, saw it was on a DynaPack. I suppose a different manufacture of a dyno machine all throw different numbers. Strong indeed

·
Registered
299 Posts
Dyno'd my car at UMS Tuning in Tempe, AZ on their DynaPack. 80ish degrees outside. 91 octane gas. 418 rwhp @ 6622rpm 397 rwtq @ 4430rpm
It was over 105 today in Phoenix, 14JUN2011. Did you do this in the morning today? North Phoenix 2012 GT representin'.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were your track numbers using those same mods? Only reason i ask is your MPH is somewhat low for those power numbers.

Thanks for sharing!
That time was just the tune. The best I have ran with the other mods has been a 12.68 @ 116 w/ 2.01 60 ft on a 98 degree day. Have a hard time getting those 235/50's to hook up. I have 3.31's too, so that's probably part of it.

hingedthinker: I had it done on 13Jun at around 11:00. It was 80ish when I left Tempe and by the time I got back to Avondale, it was 103 already. Crazy stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts