I called the number that Dynomax provided me about this Right Side Cat Back Issue and this is what I found out:
- Submitting the ticket on the Dynomax Website (contact-us) does not reach the proper technicians or engineers. They had no clue what I was talking about and the technician stated there was no documentation in their issues database. However, I suggest you still fill out the form at the Dynomax website so there is a trail.
- Tenneco is the parent company for Dynomax. Call the tech line and report the issue to the technician and get the trail started. Tech Line Number: 1-734-384-7830
- Please email Julie at [email protected] and let her know you are having the same problems. I talked to her as well but she said she will require proof and more instances of the problem. So please call and email.
- They have no idea how to compensate the extra labor required due to the manufacturing defect at this time. I figure if enough of us call and email, we will have enough documented complaints for them to address the issue.
- We need to get a list of names on our end so we can keep a consolidated effort on this.