Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Since you live in AZ and freezing is unlikely I reccomend that you use a low coolant to water ration and add a couple of bottles of water wetter to the mix. I would go with only using 1/4 coolant to 3/4 water and 2 bottles of water wetter. the coolant will keep your system from corroding and straight water cools better. The water wetter help the water disapat the heat. if you are auto crossing fans will not do much since they are desinged to aid cooling at low speeds and at rest. A larger intercooler with a greater surface area will give you the best results. You can, if the resivoir opening is large enough, fill it with ice or dry ice. Or you can add this kit CRY02 Mustangs Unlimited - The Premier Source for Mustang, Shelby and Cougar Parts and Accessories
+1, I use 1 bottle of Water Wetter/gal.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
+1, I use 1 bottle of Water Wetter/gal.:bigthumbsup
I have Purple Ice in mine right now, they didn't have Water Wetter at the Napa and the traffic was killing my temps. If it wasn't for corrosion I would run straight water and a couple of bottles of Water Wetter and call it a day. Don't have to worry about freezing temps in Hawaii.:nogrinner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts