Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these? I saw them advertised in Road and Track...Any thoughts???

:eyepoppin :?: :?: :?: :eyepoppin

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I seriously doubt they have an HT version to fit our cars. The HT plugs are not like any others. The threads are in the middle of the plug, not the end like conventional plugs. They are also much smaller in diameter than typical plugs. You need a 9/16" spark plug socket to get them off. Try finding that. I had to use a regular tall 9/16" socket.

On top of that try finding the colder HT0 plug. I've been trying to get some for weeks but they are backordered everywhere.

Oh, yeah, the HT plugs cost $10-12. Each.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Whatever plug you go with this is something I would seriously consider (I did and am getting them.) http://www.modulardepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=320

Take a stocker out and just feel it! There is this thin spring inside that cannot be a very good conductor, and how do they expect it to attach and stay attached to the plug?. Also that thin flimsy cover can not be protecting the whole 'system' very well... sparks going everywhere but where you want/need them!??!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts