Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MGW billet shifter - this thing is a work of art, almost a shame to cover it all up! Got the optional cue ball shifter too, very nice piece too that won't be covered up LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow the GT500 shifter looks complicated, didn't realize it used linkages.

Good choice though, MGW are awesome. I love mine.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, the GT500 is a remote design - probably the cause of the issues some have with the 1-2 grind problem. Got lucky there myself, but with the new clutch going in, was a good time to upgrade anyway.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...and a late Father's Day present LOL

New RXT twin-disk with lightened steel flywheel rated to 1000rwhp, and JBA midpipe. Gonna have to start selling some of the extra stuff soon...exhausts, wheels, CAI's, etc etc LOL

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great Bill, Nice additions! Think that clutch will put the power to the pavement? :winks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure it will Mike...the tires on the other hand LOL

·
Registered
398 Posts
You better get a 9 inch rear end Bill, just incase. I can give that 8.8 a good home :p

Tom

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have a set of stock mufflers back on there now Matt, so it's a lot quieter than it was last year - should work ok. Cats, even high flow, don't last long on these cars at 17+lbs boost. :bigthumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally installed, clutch and MGW shifter - both a BIG improvement over stock. Gotta put 500 easy break-in miles on it first though and that's gonna suck LOL.

Will update again once break-in is complete and I can actually romp on it some.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Bill, If you want some help putting the 500 Miles on the Shelby, I'm off this weekend :good_and_evil:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Bill, If you want some help putting the 500 Miles on the Shelby, I'm off this weekend :good_and_evil:
I dunno Mike, you skeered me with that proposition last night to look at something in the dark :nogrinner

so how loud is she with O/R X bill?
Not a whole lot of difference Matt, a bit more raucous when cold but once up to temp it's still pretty mellow. But then I do have a set of stock mufflers back on there now and that helps no doubt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts