Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just poking around and found this guy on Ebay. Looks to be a hell of a deal for what it is! $43.800 would get you this - a whipple supercharged 2011 5.0, complete custom exterior and interior: Ford : Mustang | eBay

·
Registered
196 Posts
thats badass :gringreen

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the body kit, but looking at the price, and what you get, it's not a bad deal at all. Only ~1000 miles on it too

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
not feelin it visually

·
Registered
65 Posts
Agreed, it looks a bit funkey but it must really move.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I...I think I'm in love! This is my favorite 5.0! Are you considering buying this or just poking around on ebay??

·
Registered
82 Posts
Assuming there is nothing mechanically wrong with the car, that price is a steal. It even has a glass roof!

That said, I just don't like the styling.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Maybe the owner became worried about the anti-mod TSB and decided to sell his car at a terrible financial loss, instead of incurring any possible warranty issues down the line.....

...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I do not know a lot about body kits, but as far as I h ave seen its one of the least offensive I have seen. No stupid scoops and tunnels ect. all over the front and rear fascia. Its actually a clean look compared to many I have seen on this forum.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Blower - want. Body - do not want :nono:

+1 on it looking like a Camaro.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I...I think I'm in love! This is my favorite 5.0! Are you considering buying this or just poking around on ebay??
Oh I was just poking around on Google and found it.

It honestly looks like he had fun shopping on CarID.com. :grinroll:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ugly bodykit + base car = Fail
supercharger= win thou.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts