Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
not too bad, I could live with the paint but the tail lights would have to go. Also I think he still had the drum brakes on the rear wheels? He probably wants at least 10k for it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think the exterior in general is ugly with the big riced out spoiler for 40 bucks at pepboys and the tails as well. I like the motor work done to it but that was about it

·
Registered
89 Posts
The thing about our cars is that they are only worth so much. So when you decide to spend a bunch of money on them you better make sure you're going to keep it.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
What I thought was funny is supposedly this guy made it look like a race car, but yet, you can't race if you don't have door handles. :nono:
The fire extinguisher makes it look fast though... :happyhapp

R

·
0 Posts
What I thought was funny is supposedly this guy made it look like a race car, but yet, you can't race if you don't have door handles. :nono:
The fire extinguisher makes it look fast though... :happyhapp

Maybe you two should start the:

Big Ugly Wing Club......:laugh:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Maybe you two should start the:

Big Ugly Wing Club......:laugh:
LoL YES! Only the biggest and baddest wings can get in. :gringreen
Since mine is a double decker I get to be the leader! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
$16000 invested but he wants $1995? What's wrong with it but those ugly taillights?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Flames are for FLAMERS!;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
The "kustom" reversed hemi hood scoop is what got me. It just looks out of place on that car. The dumbo wing and fire extinguisher ruin it for me also(even though they all add like 200 horsepower together). :nono:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.