Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down Colfax in the afternoon a few days ago when an old crummy looking eclipse pulled next to me making all kind of blow off valve noises. Without ever looking at him I dropped it in first and punched it for a quick second. (With the pulley and CAI the supercharger sounds like it's straight out of Hell). I got back to the speed limit and he pulled next to me again. When I looked over at him I gave him the "Well, wanna see what ya got?" look. He started shaking his head and said, "No way, that supercharger is loud as hell". I couldn't stop laughing for a good minute. I dropped it again and really took off for a few seconds leaving him a few bus lenghts behind. He flew by giving me a thumbs up:bigthumbsup

Not really a kill as I'm not sure if he tried to keep up or not, couldn't really tell either way.

*Edit* This is in an 03 Cobra with bolt-ons

·
Registered
63 Posts
hahaha man that's beatiful :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
566 Posts
you killed him before the light turned green good kill

its cool the other driver gave you a thumbs up and not the other finger

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
HAHAAHAHAHHA! Epic man, epic! Sounds like the Eclipse driver was a cool guy! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
485 Posts
That's pretty rare lol

Good kill :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
you may have found one of the few guys who drives an import but is able to admit when a faster car comes along. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
LOL good story and good kill.

·
Registered
55 Posts
he shouldn't even mess with the "snake", maybe a stang with a single tail pipe, no sympathy for him, have to see what he's racing with, way out of his league

1 - 12 of 12 Posts