Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new here and had a question about the sportline springs from eibach. i have a 06 v6 with the pony package and i was wondering if i put them on would i still be able to put 20's or even 22's on it. it's a v6 so im not really looking for performance, just the look. Thanks.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome lets try your question in here.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
20's will still fit, a couple have done it. It all just depends on your tire size. I have seen 22s on a stang, but with the sportlines, you might have trouble fitting them. Welcome to the forums.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
751 Posts
i am new here and had a question about the sportline springs from eibach. i have a 06 v6 with the pony package and i was wondering if i put them on would i still be able to put 20's or even 22's on it. it's a v6 so im not really looking for performance, just the look. Thanks.
You'd be surprised what a V6 can do...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know with the pro kit it will still be a little higher in the back. so if i use the sportline's will it sit even or will it sag in the rear. i will probably use 35 series tires.

·
Registered
766 Posts
If you are looking to put 22s on, you are probably better off not lowering it. Them wheels are just HUGE!! Now on the other hand, 20s can look good with a 1.5" drop. My brother-in-law had a 2" drop with his 20s, but he even cut the performance coils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.