Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just spent about 45 minutes trying to search for the old thread about the power outlet covers that had the 'eject' button look to it. There were also like a GT cover and a ford cover. I can't find the thread, anyone remember the vendor that sold those?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think UPR has some as well. I just got the GT from MGW and am VERY pleased with their quality. Husband wanted the eject button, and he may very well get his wish. I'll have it for when he rides along and ******* about my speed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
tsk, tsk...

mallorysmom said:
...'89 CRX stick, great car. Proud owner '05 Satin Silver GT Premium (manual, of course), light graphite leather, interior sport package, bright machined cast aluminum wheels. Love to be the first one at a light...
MM- you have GOT to fix that! The Stang goes IN FRONT of the crx :laughlitt

·
Registered
394 Posts
Oh yeah,

I have the chrome Eject from MGW and love it. Great quality and very timely delivery. Of course the wife wasn't too happy about blowing $28 on it.:happyhapp

·
Registered
55 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Oh yeah,

I have the chrome Eject from MGW and love it. Great quality and very timely delivery. Of course the wife wasn't too happy about blowing $28 on it.:happyhapp
Tell if $28 is all it takes to make you happy, she is getting off cheap. And yes, the 'stang is WAY better than the CRX but in chronological order, it must come first.....just don't try to race me with one. You'll lose.

·
Registered
394 Posts
mallorysmom said:
... And yes, the 'stang is WAY better than the CRX but in chronological order, it must come first.....just don't try to race me with one. You'll lose.
Just put them in reverse chronological order like me:) . And I would never race my baby.

1. Never raced
2. It's a V6

·
Registered
55 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Just put them in reverse chronological order like me:) . And I would never race my baby.

1. Never raced
2. It's a V6
There KW, I've made the corrections, per your request....

·
Registered
394 Posts
mallorysmom said:
There KW, I've made the corrections, per your request....
mm...um, uh...sorry...guess I came across a little bossy :rolleyes: . I was just joshing with ya; didn't mean to "influence" your desires.

P.S. It does look better:tongue

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
2k5GTC said:
Ok, I gotta ask. What the heck is that thing directly in front of your console lid? Oh, cute skull too. :wavey
Just what I want to know :kooky: I can't figure it out from the pic. :sterb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts