Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been wanting to replace my pony package grille with something more aggressive, and thought of the eleanor grille with the center fog lights but i can only seem to find it for the gt. does anyone know where i can get one?

·
Registered
486 Posts
ive been wanting to replace my pony package grille with something more aggressive, and thought of the eleanor grille with the center fog lights but i can only seem to find it for the gt. does anyone know where i can get one?
i beleive i have seen them for the v6's on ebay in the eleanor style

·
Registered
142 Posts
On Facebook, on AM's page, there is a guy who turned a 99-04 model Mustang into an eleanor style mustang. It looks amazing. If you can find him on AM's page, about two days ago, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. Other than that, I did see one or two on Ebay as well about a week ago.

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks like www.bangastang.com has one for $185, but not sure if that includes the fog lamp inserts.

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are the grills for the v6 and the v8 that different?

·
Registered
344 Posts
They are diffierent. You have to do some cutting to the grill and the bumper to make them work. It's a lot easier to just buy the parts made for the V6 like I did.

·
Registered
56 Posts
okay well then good thing I didn't make that mistake. If you find any cheaper eleanor grills let me know, I would like to do it to mine as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts