Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
HA dont even waste your time looking at one of these. Garbage.

Sorry the only way to get real boost is the expensive way :so

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking for a tuner and came across it. i needed a good laugh.:hihi:

·
Registered
160 Posts
those things are a joke. as mentioned, don't waste your time with them. there's no cheap way to get boost like that.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i personally like the "turbo SOUND tip"...Just screw it in and BAM! you're blown :laugh:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's sad for those that will buy it but hilarious for those that know it's a joke.

My favorite quotes from the testimonials at the bottom of the page:

"I am just emailing to let you know that I couldn't be happier with the Electric Supercharger. Thanks for answering all of my questions. My Honda has never felt so powerful.

Will it void my warranty?
No! This part can be installed and removed usually within 30 minutes or less. It also will not void your warranty because by law your dealer cannot void warranties because of installed aftermarket products.:D

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
The theory is sound, after all, that's how a home a/c works, but the amount of air that needs to be moved is tremendous... as an example 1000 cfm, which isn't unrealistic for a supercharged V8, is the amount of air found in a room that is 10 feet long, 10 feet wide, and 10 feet tall. And that has to flow through there every minute at WOT. Get real, the current draw to do that would be a lot more than your alternator is going to handle. And that's UP TO 8 psi, which means on a V8 its likely around 3 or less. Could it work? Sure. Does it work? I doubt it, I'd have to see quite a few of them up close and drive them to have any faith.
And, "my honda never felt so powerful" nuff said, I can make the same difference by eating chili and sitting on the trunk. As we all know 400hp is easy in a honda, just add a 3 foot wing and a 4" fart cannon.

·
Registered
424 Posts
stupidest thing ever ha

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have a friend who is kind of a ricer his birthday is coming up. me and my buddy are going to get him one of this there are some cheaper every more useless ones on ebay

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
is it just me or does an electric blower sound more like a sex toy than a car mod???

·
Registered
603 Posts
what kind of bs is this why would they make something so stupid?

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Because there are tons of stupid people with lots of money and no sense, they will but stupid things like this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.