Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Read something somewhere... while it is pretty cool technology it doesn't do te job... that's what I can recall... sorry!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Nah- it works great.

You just need a trunk full of lead-acid batteries. :blowingup:

But I heard that the magnetic field that it generates is strong enough to pull your fillings out.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
You could get a couple hampsters to run inside that cage and get an extra 7 RWHP!

Plus it would be a hybrid; gasoline-hampster power! You might get a tax break! You could get TYPE-H fender badges. The car of the future! Oh, wait, they said that about the Pacer.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
You could get a couple hampsters to run inside that cage and get 7 RWHP!

Plus it would be a hybrid; gasoline-hampster power! The car of the future! Oh, wait, they said that about the Pacer.
Ah you're just jealous cause you wasted all that money on the KB when you could have had this :D

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Ah you're just jealous cause you wasted all that money on the KB when you could have had this :D
Naw, while hampsters certainly are powerful, they are also high maintenance.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you look at it from a strictly theoretical persperctive, it would be the ultimate HP adder, wouldn't it?

Putting aside all the practicality questions, if you can add a supercharger to your engine without the parasitic loss that superchargers usually bring (15-18% ?), I'm thinking that would be a hell of a bonus.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yes, and it DOES excist... it is from Europe (of course just like the SC and the TC.) It does actually work with magnetos (like many electrical motors.) I wish I could remember more about the article I red... oh well somebody will bring it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts