Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other people have had this problem and posted. But I can’t find the info under search any more. So I’m posting and asking.

I was driving home from work last week in the dark when my entire electrical system died, head lights, tail lights including brake lights, all interior electrical, windows, door locks, radio and heat A/C. The only thing that still had power was the electrical for the engine.
Luckily I had just pulled into the neighborhood so I carefully drove the rest of the way home. I had it towed to the dealer and when they looked at it the next day every thing was working again.

My question is does any one remember the fix for the problem.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I remember someone posting this problem but dont recall a fix for it. They had the same outcome at the dealer - no prob found.

·
Registered
111 Posts
check to make sure all thr fuses are installed properly. the ones under the hood.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
well son of a b****, after reading this i went out and popped the hood on my week old 06 with 180 miles on it.... NONE of my fuses were pushed in all the way. lazy half-a$$ assembly line workers.... hope they at least tightened all the friggin bolts!! GTNOS>:sterb:< Ford assembly worker

·
Registered
886 Posts
uh huh, and that's why I retorqued all the lugnuts when I got her home!! Try not to think about that as you cross that Interstate bridge at 100mph.:eyebulge:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts