Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an intermitten problem with my 05 Roush. I only drive the car on the weekends. About a month ago after sitting for 6 days the battery was dead . I tested it and it had 1.5 volts. I jumped it and it ran fine all weekend. The following Saturday, samething happens again. I checked to make sure no lights or accessories were left on etc. I took it to the dealer and they said the battery tested fine and they found no short draw. Upon getting the car back it was fine for two weeks. Yesterday, the problem arose again. Battery tested at .3 volts. It didn't even have enough juice to lower the windows as the door was opened. I know I need to get it back to the dealer but I'm looking for suggestions because I know I'll hear the same, "unable to replicate". It seems as if the car needs to sit 5 days for the problem to arise, could it be a module resetting and drawing the battery? No extra accesories other then those installed by Roush. Anyone else experiencing this? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have read about this problem before and I do not remember if they had a fix. The one thing that I do recall reading is that the someone remebered hearing the Shaker 1000 CD Changer cycle after the car was powered off.

With all the people around this forum, I am sure that somebody will either have a answer or a TSB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts