Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got another xmas gift :) a box of some electronic mods i thought would be nice.
I finally got myself a set of sequentials ... nice and easy installation awesome effect!
I also picked up two other little goodies.
One was a one-touch mod for my roof. I couldn't stand holding that button to open/close the roof. I didn't know it when i bought this item, but it has a great extra little benifit. it disables my third brake light in the styling bar when the roof is up! A huge bonus!
The other item is a one-touch signal light module. you push the signal light lever half way, and let go, and it flashes 6 times and stops. this one was more of a 'what the hell' item. it is a feature on some other higher end cars ... so what the hell!
Both of thes do-hickeys splice into fuse box on the passenger side kick panel. Unfortunately they came with some dang mickey-mouse instructions and splicing gadgets. The first instruction was ... locate the red/yellow wire .... :scratchchin .... i think there are four of em! at least i sure couldn't tell the difference.
i let a buddy take a look at it, and he chastised me for even thinking of installing it myself with those instructions. so he's gonna do it for me with proper splicing :) good ol pal! It's gettin done now as we speak I hope to be able to tell y'all if it's worth while or what. They don't seem like much for mods, but i'm really looking forward to them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.