Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time being here...so i would like to say HI!!! I own a 1986 Ford Mustang and i've had it since i was 15. Here's my problem.....I sold it to a guy who knew how to rebuild 4 cyl engines and im guessing knew the wiring on the cars. Well, apparently he doesnt know wiring. My electric fan keep shutting off and on and i can here clicking noises near the fuses, also when i play with my a/c cluster panel, it MIGHT kcik the fan on in the car. Kinda like im bumping a wire or something. I used to have my fan wired to my ignition system so it would kick on and stay on when i turn the key over to start the car. Does anyone have a wiring scematic i can look at to do this again?? Secondly, when you engage your brights its supposed to make a clicking noise and the blue light comes on....yea well no clicky now and i hafta pull my headlight switch out and tap the brights to engage my low beams...never did that before. And my final main issue....when i go to engange the a/c cluster...my blower im guessing isnt enganging when i select cold or hot, high or low...sooo what could be the cause of that. He took off the dash n pl;ayed around so im guessing im going to have to do the same thing. Any info would be highly appreciated! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.