Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I take this off? Its not permanent yet. When I ordered them I thought they would be a little bit smaller. Dont like they way they look on the fender either. You only see them when the door is open. But maybe thats a good thing.

Just an experiment....:smoke:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Doesn't look too bad, maybe a bit too large though.

I've been thinking of getting some small pony emblems and putting them on the inside of the doors or maybe in between the two vents on the dash in the middle, or maybe a GT emblem.

Those might be a good look for you though if you take it to any shows. :)

jason

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well , I actually like it!! Might wanna move it up and to the left to stay in the lighter gray area..... Whered you buy em from?? I might wanna do that myself.... Can never have too many ponies in yer interior , I always say!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Too be blunt . .. ...

. .. ...lose it! Doesn't work there! Belongs on metal somewhere on the exterior.

·
Registered
151 Posts
While you're at it hang a beer can from your rearveiw

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LeonSORTX said:
Whered you buy em from?? QUOTE]

Ebay- Found them while searchung under "Mustang Emblems", around $30, theres alot to pick from. Ask what size they are if its not in the description. And if there are mounting pegs on the backs of some of them you may have to grind off.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stangman05 said:
Cheesy....take them off nobody sees them anyway.
I agree and now Im convinced, there gone. Only $30 wasted. Im not gonna put them on the outside either.
Maybe i'll stick them on my garage wall:rolleyes:
Thanks for the comments:worship

·
Registered
165 Posts
HazMatLadder26 said:
Ebay- Found them while searchung under "Mustang Emblems", around $30, theres alot to pick from. Ask what size they are if its not in the description. And if there are mounting pegs on the backs of some of them you may have to grind off.
Thanks HazMat!! I found some cheaper ones here!!

http://www.qualitymustangparts.com/emblems.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts