Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was setting my emergency brake when parking today when the top portion of the plastic cover on the arm popped off. I looked and most of the tabs were broken (I've noticed a lot of rattle in the past month coming from this area during acceleration)... I don't know what I should do. If I glued it back on, it will just end up coming apart again when I set the emergency brake. I can't seem to find this part available through Ford either.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I broke one of those stupid plastic tabs off too replacing my radio. :so

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
633 Posts
because it is a ford.that has always been there weak link is cheap platic rattle traps interior.but like i tell everybody if they made the interior top notch to go along with there stroung perforamce they would cost a lot more so.lets hear them rattle trap fly by you haha.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because it is a ford.that has always been there weak link is cheap platic rattle traps interior.but like i tell everybody if they made the interior top notch to go along with there stroung perforamce they would cost a lot more so.lets hear them rattle trap fly by you haha.
True, but it upsets me because the 99-04 has a softer dash and a more solid interior. My buddy's 2002 only has one small rattle and that's on the trim around the a/c controls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.