Engine died suddenly while driving. It restarted, drove it home and it has not run since. Voltage to the coil is 6 volts, 12 when at START. I replaced the coil and condenser today. The engine fires at START, but dies instantly when the key is released to RUN. This is an intermittent problem because I just slaved in a known good spark plug, grounded it and went to start. On the first attempt, I got a good spark on the plug, on the second attempt to start I got no spark at all. What the heck? The points are still set, the timing has not moved, definitely getting fuel.Also did the wire shake with the multi-meter attached. I posted this problem previously under Voltage at coil. Thanks once again in advance for any and all ideas!